Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where Do We Go From Here?


Four months ago, when markets were high and we wondered if it would ever end, this picture ("hanging on to your nest egg" from the Toronto Star) may not have meant that much to you. It was around this time that I first began formulating the thought of a "blog" to discuss those issues which mattered most to my clients and their friends and family.

With the recent market troubles, most of my columns had focused on the stock markets, interest rates, and how "not to panic". While I am not saying we are out of the woods yet, and the "r" word (recession) has become part of the daily news, there are positive signs emerging. So my question to you is very simple; where do we go next?

What type of information do you want to read about? How often do you want a posting from me? Blogging can be quite time consuming and I need to know what enough people will benefit from it. The good news is that traffic to the blog has steadily increased. I remain hopeful that it benefits you the readers as much as myself.

Please use the comments section below and let me know what you like/don't like, what you want from this blog, and any areas which you feel could use improvement.

2 comments:

John said...

Any way to make the comment section more visible? It did take a couple scrolls through the page to find it.

Other then that I enjoy reading your take on the market which is refreshing compared to some of the "Sky is falling, End of the World" type stories we tend to see from the major news networks.

Lindsay said...

So far I've enjoyed reading the posts. Updates a couple of times a week (2-4 times) is nice.