Monday, November 24, 2008

Ah Yes, I Remember It Well...

I am back from my "vacation". What is a vacation? It's supposed to be a time to relax, not work, and spend time with family and friends. Well guess what? That's exactly what I did. One week (I was away on a cruise and for anyone who thinks me callous to leave with the current economic situation, I booked the trip back in June) aboard a Caribbean cruise ship with my wife and kids and 1400 other people trying to forget their past troubles and gambling their way into future ones.

It's important to recharge the batteries every now and then, and let me say I truly appreciate the fact that most clients I spoke with told me to go away and forget everything. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, and I did have to come home and get back to work so here we go.

Hey there guys and gals, it's the wolfman playing a real blast from the past. So it's time to get your groove on and check this out.




Seems like only yesterday that people were getting rich on the backs of Nortel. Now, based on a 1 for 10 dollar stock split, the current value is worth somewhere in the area of...well I'm sure you get the point.

With the end of the year approaching (and based upon latest economic data, the end of time), I wanted to provide some timely recommendations on how to deal with the latest "current" financial market crisis and other pending issues.


The introduction of the new cell phone legislation in Ontario will undoubtedly lead to greater technology innovations to enable its citizens to stay connected to the ones they love (and hate).

In addition, President-Elect Barack Obama has put forward a clearly defined US team to lead us into the future, as shown on the picture below.


Lastly, we need to realize that the people in charge of things really know what's best for us. As you can certainly see below, it takes a great deal of foresight and thought to run a country/large business in today's economy. Tomorrow, I will try to provide a lighter look at the news.


No comments: