Monday, February 9, 2009

What Would You Like To Know

Today's blog is going in an entirely new direction. This is my 50th blog since I began this new and interesting journey. I have received some very interesting feedback over the past few weeks - albeit usually by email. I want to know what you, the readers, would like to see. There is a comments section at the bottom of each blog and I want to find out what topics would be of interest. I have been focused mainly on the markets (for somewhat obvious reasons), but would be happy to veer off in a slightly different direction. Please tell me what you would like to know and I will be happy to research and provide that information.

Future topics could include:

Retirement planning which would include info on CPP, OAS, pensions, and the various forms of "income" from investments. We could also get into the structure of your investments.

Government benefits - Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security, employment insurance, disability benefits etc.

Insurance products and their applications. This could include life isnurance, disability coverage, health plans and critical illness protection.

The next week will include no updates as I intend to focus on work - please provide your comments below (whether positive or negative) and based on those thoughts, we will see what direction this blog will take over the coming weeks and months.

No comments: